Driving Instructor Training
Become a Self Employed Driving Instructor with Blue
- Get in car practical tuition with an ADI + watch and teach real lessons
- Local help from Qualified Instructors
- Online virtual training to supplement your teaching skills
- Flexible payment options – pay as you go to spread the costs over the duration of the course, no upfront costs. No contract to sign and No hidden costs.
- 1 to 1 Tuition with your own local ADI trainer
- A course that is suited to your needs and works around your work and social life.
- Up to date reference books and learning software.
- Professional, honest and impartial advice and support from industry experienced working driving instructors, with your interests at mind.
- Options to join a local independent driving school franchise
Request more information Click Here
Special Offers Available Now Courses Start from as Little as £75
All our courses are Pay as You Go, so it is flexible and with you in mind.
Blue offers the complete training programme for anybody who wishes to train as a driving instructor. We also provide help and support training to Qualified ADI’s and PDI’s who require individual one to one courses.
New Driving Instructors
No Experience necessary we provide all the training tools needed. Train as a driving instructor and complete Part 1,2 3.
Find out about our courses on the links below:
The pay as you go flexible instructor course is designed to fit around your current career. Blue School of Motoring Driving Instructor Training has a variety of flexible training options, to fit in with your current situation.
Recent instructor passes
We cover the following areas for Driving Instructor Training
Existing ADI Driving Instructors
There are also courses available for existing ADI’s who would like some additional training, such as Standards Test Training, Marketing Skills, Business management, or help on improving your pass rate, whatever it is, we can help structure the course for you.
New Standards test or Standards Test for ADI’S.
The ADI standards check assesses your ability to teach pupils. You have to take at least one ADI standards check during each 4-year period you’re registered as an ADI
National standard for driver and rider training
What you must be able to do and what you must know and understand to provide training to drivers and riders.
National standard for driving cars and light vans
What you must be able to do and what you must know and understand to be a safe and responsible car driver.