The last decade has seen the rise of the green car – and we don’t mean the colour of the paint work either. Hybrid cars and plug-in electric vehicles have proven particularly popular across the US for a host of reasons – be it the lower fuel costs, cheaper car insurance or the fact that, yes, it’s actually cool to be green these days too. Sales are particularly strong in California where the environment is a huge concern.
- City OR Country: Why you Need One Versatile Vehicle for All your Trips June 2, 2020
- COVID-19 update: theory test centre locations for critical workers May 29, 2020
- How To Be Safe & Responsible As You Learn How To Drive May 21, 2020
- The Evolution of Tyres May 19, 2020
- Cutting the Cost of Owning a Car May 18, 2020
Deals & Special Offers
Head over to our deals & special offers page to find a great driving instructor package near you
Instuctor / Franchise Training Packages
There are plenty of franchise positions out there But we offer a very competitive package. Why work for a low hourly rate, when You can make much more than that with Blue?