Beata Piringer of Windsor Passed Driving Test in Slough
Another great result, this time for Beata Piringer of Windsor. Beata passed her test in Slough this morning with just 4 driving faults and in the worst of wet conditions. The test included a reverse bay park and Satnav independent driving.
All the best from Andy Shrimpton your driving instructor and all the team at Blue Driving School
Kezia Tomsett from Ascot Passed Driving Test
Become a driving instructor in Windsor, Berkshire.
There are plenty of franchise positions out there but we offer a Very competitive package
Why work for a low hourly rate, when you can make much more than that, at Blue.
We are looking for qualified instructors (Approved Driving Instructor) to join Blue School of Motoring ASAP.
If you are teaching in either Manual or Automatic cars we are looking for both types of driving instructors in the
Special Intro Offer First Few Months Franchise FREE
All the students you need
- Earn a good rate of pay, not cheap lessons rates
- Friendly and Helpful team members at Blue
- Work the Hours you want
- Full CPD courses for Free
- For Qualified Instructors, ADI’s only
Packages Start from as little as £45
Free marketing in your local Windsor area, to attract the best customers for you. Free Roof Box, Business Cards, Training Material and online diary
- No, long term fixed contracts
- No set up fees.
- Full support on building your business.
- Agreed Geographical area’s to work, that are close to home
- No hidden costs
- A mutually beneficial agreement, that is negotiated between both parties
Great business support and training in class or on road.
We also cover areas such as Windsor, Eton, Windsor, Windsor, Wexham, Datchet, and Cippenham.