Bracknell Driving Test pass for April Clayton
Congratulations to April Clayton of Bracknell. April passed her test on her first attempt in Chertsey this morning with just 4 driving faults during the drive. The test included a parallel park and Satnav independent driving and the examiner said that it was a very pleasant drive! All the very best from Andy Shrimpton and all the team at Blue Driving School. Bracknell Driving Test pass for April Clayton
Driving Tips from Blue Driving School.
When taking driving lessons, take extra care at crossroad junctions. You should
- watch out for cyclists, motorcyclists, powered wheelchairs/mobility scooters and pedestrians as they are not always easy to see. Be aware that they may not have seen or heard you if you are approaching from behind
Congratulations to April Clayton of Bracknell. April passed her test on her first attempt in Chertsey this morning with just 4 driving faults during the drive
- watch out for pedestrians crossing a road into which you are turning. If they have started to cross they have priority, so give way
- watch out for long vehicles which may be turning at a junction ahead; they may have to use the whole width of the road to make the turn
- watch out for horse riders who may take a different line on the road from that which you would expect
- not assume, when waiting at a junction, that a vehicle coming from the right and signalling left will actually turn. Wait and make sure
- look all around before emerging. Do not cross or join a road until there is a gap large enough for you to do so safely Bracknell Driving Test pass for April Clayton
You MUST stop behind the line at a junction with a ‘Stop’ sign and a solid white line across the road. Wait for a safe gap in the traffic before you move off.
The approach to a junction may have a ‘Give Way’ sign or a triangle marked on the road. You MUST give way to traffic on the main road when emerging from a junction with broken white lines across the road. Bracknell Driving Test pass for April Clayton
Box junctions. These have criss-cross yellow lines painted on the road (see ‘Road markings’). You MUST NOT enter the box until your exit road or lane is clear. However, you may enter the box and wait when you want to turn right, and are only stopped from doing so by oncoming traffic, or by other vehicles waiting to turn right. At signalled roundabouts you MUST NOT enter the box unless you can cross over it completely without stopping. Bracknell Driving Test pass for April Clayton
Crossroad Junctions controlled by traffic lights
You MUST stop behind the white ‘Stop’ line across your side of the road unless the light is green. If the amber light appears you may go on only if you have already crossed the stop line or are so close to it that to stop might cause a collision. Bracknell Driving Test pass for April Clayton
You MUST NOT move forward over the white line when the red light is showing. Only go forward when the traffic lights are green if there is room for you to clear the junction safely or you are taking up a position to turn right. If the traffic lights are not working, treat the situation as you would an unmarked junction and proceed with great care.
Green filter arrow. This indicates a filter lane only. Do not enter that lane unless you want to go in the direction of the arrow. You may proceed in the direction of the green arrow when it, or the full green light shows. Give other traffic, especially cyclists, time and room to move into the correct lane. Bracknell Driving Test pass for April Clayton
Advanced stop lines. Some signal-controlled junctions have advanced stop lines to allow cycles to be positioned ahead of other traffic. Motorists, including motorcyclists, MUST stop at the first white line reached if the lights are amber or red and should avoid blocking the way or encroaching on the marked area at other times, e.g. if the junction ahead is blocked. If your vehicle has proceeded over the first white line at the time that the signal goes red, you MUST stop at the second white line, even if your vehicle is in the marked area. Allow cyclists time and space to move off when the green signal shows.
Bracknell Driving School
|Monday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|