Driving test pass Siobhan Street from Reading Berkshire
Driving test pass Siobhan Street from Reading
Driving test pass Siobhan Street from Reading – Siobhan Street from Reading, Berkshire passed her driving test in Reading today with just a few minor driving faults. All the very best from Joe Gomez your Reading based driving instructor and all the team at Blue Driving School.
Driving Test Tips from Blue School of Motoring
Vehicle Maintenance, safety and security
Take special care that lights, brakes, steering, exhaust system, seat belts, demisters, wipers and washers are all working. Also
- lights, indicators, reflectors, and number plates MUST be kept clean and clear
- windscreens and windows MUST be kept clean and free from obstructions to vision
- lights MUST be properly adjusted to prevent dazzling other road users. Extra attention needs to be paid to this if the vehicle is heavily loaded
- exhaust emissions MUST NOT exceed prescribed levels
- ensure your seat, seat belt, head restraint and mirrors are adjusted correctly before you drive
- ensure that items of luggage are securely stowed
Warning displays. Make sure that you understand the meaning of all warning displays on the vehicle instrument panel. Do not ignore warning signs, they could indicate a dangerous fault developing. Driving test pass Siobhan Street from Reading
- when you turn the ignition key, warning lights will be illuminated but will go out when the engine starts (except the handbrake warning light). If they do not, or if they come on while you are driving, stop and investigate the problem, as you could have a serious fault
- if the charge warning light comes on while you are driving, it may mean that the battery isn’t charging. This should also be checked as soon as possible to avoid loss of power to lights and other electrical systems
Window tints. You MUST NOT use a vehicle with excessively dark tinting applied to the windscreen, or to the glass in any front window to either side of the driver. Window tinting applied during manufacture complies with the Visual Light Transmittance (VLT) standards. There are no VLT limits for rear windscreens or rear passenger windows. Driving test pass Siobhan Street from Reading
Tyres. Tyres MUST be correctly inflated to the vehicle manufacturer’s specification for the load being carried. Always refer to the vehicle’s handbook or data. Tyres should also be free from certain cuts and other defects.
Cars, light vans and light trailers MUST have a tread depth of at least 1.6 mm across the central three-quarters of the breadth of the tread and around the entire circumference. Driving test pass Siobhan Street from Reading
Motorcycles, large vehicles and passenger-carrying vehicles MUST have a tread depth of at least 1 mm across three-quarters of the breadth of the tread and in a continuous band around the entire circumference. Driving test pass Siobhan Street from Reading
Mopeds should have visible tread.
Be aware that some vehicle defects can attract penalty points.
If a tyre bursts while you are driving, try to keep control of your vehicle. Grip the steering wheel firmly and allow the vehicle to roll to a stop at the side of the road.
Reading Driving Lessons Swallows CroftPhone: 0800 234 6823
|Monday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|