Driving Lessons in the Lightwater area of Surrey
Learn to drive in Lightwater. Lightwater driving instructor will collect you for your first driving lesson, and will provide all of the relevant information concerning your training programme. This will cover all aspects of the teaching syllabus, including information about how and when to apply for your theory test.
The Blue School of Motoring instructor will also help you the pupil in how to study effectively for the theory test, this will cover choosing the appropriate Apps for your future study. You can get loads of advice on what to buy from your instructor.
Book Driving Lessons 01276 453722
Driving Tests in the Lightwater area are carried out at Farnborough or Chertsey DTC.
The driving test is straightforward. It is designed to see if you can drive safely, know the Highway Code and can demonstrate this through your driving. Test routes are designed to be as uniform as possible and include a range of typical road and traffic conditions. You will be given directions in good time and asked to carry out set exercises. The driving test lasts approximately 38 / 40 minutes. Learn to drive in Lightwater
You will be asked to carry out a reversing manoeuvres, they may be one of the following:
- A reverse Right 2 car lengths
- A into a bay
- A Reverse Parallel Park, Next to a Vehicle
- A Reverse Park into a Parking Bay
You may also be asked to carry out an Emergency Stop, plus you will be asked to drive independently for about 10 minutes. The test routes include areas such as Aldershot, Lightwater, Fleet, Cove, Chertsey, Addlestone.
Finding the Best Driving Instructor in Lightwater in Surrey
Finding the best Lightwater driving instructor is no longer that difficult, as professionals like us are here to help. Blue Driving School has a team of driving instructors who are fully knowledgeable about this field. Blue Driving School is also capable of designing a driving course which perfectly suits you while also covering all the driving modules and theories you need to learn. That said, you have higher chances of learning at your own pace and mastering the art of driving quickly.
How can you choose the best Lightwater driving instructor? Consider implementing the following tips:
1. Ask questions – Prior to booking driving lessons in Lightwater, make sure to ask all the important questions. Ask about their passing rate, test grade and other relevant info. Do the lessons at a specific time, which perfectly fits your diary to prevent ending up taking the same routes. Your instructor should be able to help you vary your routines from time to time. Also, ask about the specific inclusions in the lessons, what you will learn and if it is possible to customize it to fit your skill level.
2. Look for someone with a good plan – The best driving instructors are those who can create a good plan for each lesson. They can customize each plan with the student in mind. This means that you can expect their lesson plan to only hold the essentials – those that you’re still unfamiliar about. Learn to drive in Lightwater
3. Look for an instructor whom you’re comfortable with – The best Lightwater driving instructor is also someone whom you feel comfortable talking to. He shouldn’t be able to make you feel awkward and uncomfortable, as this could mean that you’ll have a hard time absorbing each lesson. If you are comfortable with your driving instructor, then you can relay your thoughts honestly each time he asks for a feedback. He will then know whether there are still some things he needs to change in the lessons to make them more appropriate and suitable for you. If you want driving lessons in Surrey then we can help you out.