The exact price you pay for lessons will depend on your instructor and how many lessons you need
Manual prices are normally £30.00 per hour but we could Discount down to £28.00 per hour if you decide to block book. Lessons are always 2 hours long.
Automatic lessons are £32 per hour or £30 per hour for a block booking. Lessons are always 2 hours long.
- an average learner will need 45* lessons to pass their test, plus private practice with friends or family.
- a theory test is currently £24
- the cost of your practical test the Government will charge you depends on the time and day. A weekday test is £62; tests held in the evening, weekend or bank holiday will set you back £75
- * This is the average amount of hours as recommended by the DSA. This should include 25-30 hours private practice with friends or family.
We have some fantastic driving lesson offer discounts for block bookings.
Get a quote:
How to save Be sure you get the best tuition available with a fully qualified instructor. You could learn more quickly, which will help to bring the cost down. By booking lessons in advance you can take advantage of some great discounts. Book your Blue lessons in advance and you can save £2 an hour. Two-hour lessons could help you learn more quickly, as you’ll have more time in each lesson to get to grips with new topics and go over recent manoeuvres.
* This does depend on the individual, age, experience and everybody learns differently.