Training Courses to help any Company
Blue School of Motoring can offer a cost effective training programme for your company car or van drivers
- We will provide the trainers, to asses your staff.
- We will work with you and structure a
- We will write a Risk Assessment document that provides guidance for all staff.
- We will provide expert guidance and advice long after our first visit to your company.
- We will audit and assess any new drivers joining your organisation.
- We will provide Hazard Perception software to assess staff before they go behind the wheel.
Find A Course That You Require
For more information on the benefits of our program click here
Assessing risks on the road
Risk assessments for any work-related driving activity should follow the same principles as risk assessments for any other work activity. You should bear in mind that failure to properly manage work-related road safety is more likely to endanger other people than a failure to properly manage risks in the workplace.
A risk assessment is nothing more than a careful examination of what at work activities can cause harm to people. It helps you to weigh up whether you have done enough to ensure safe working practices or should do more to prevent harm.
Your risk assessment should be
Appropriate to the circumstances of your organisation and does not have to be over complex or technical. It should be carried out by a competent person with a practical knowledge of the work activities being assessed.
For most small businesses, and the self-employed, the hazards will be easy to identify. Employers who employ less than five people do not have to record their findings, but they may find it helpful to make some changes. These changes could save you money on:
- Sick Days
- Vehicle Repairs