Driving Test Pass for Frasier Cutt of Cheapside in Slough, Berkshire
Posted in: Andy Shrimpton Driving Test Passes, Driving Lesson Ascot, Driving Lesson Slough, Driving Lesson Windsor, Happy Customers, Learner Drivers Passing Test, Passed Driving Test First Time, Recommendations from Students.
A brilliant result for Frasier Cutt of Cheapside who passed his test on his first attempt in Slough this afternoon. It was the first day tests were conducted from the new test centre and he gave a great drive only picking up 3 driving faults and the test included a Parallel park.
All the best from Andy Shrimpton your driving instructor and all the team at Blue School of Motoring.
Learning to drive in the Slough in Berkshire area is a great opportunity as there so many different types of driving conditions and varying road systems to experience that are covered in the during the driving test and also in the National Driving Standards which has been published by the DVSA. The Slough Borough has a population of about 161,000 and this is growing every day, so the road systems are at peak hours very busy and demanding places to drive. There are so many new companies moving to Slough as part of the Slough Trading estate complex, this brings lots of traffic.
When you enter the Borough from either east or west and head towards the town centre you immediately encounter a sprawling suburban mix of driving conditions from roundabouts, dual carriageways, motorways, heavily built up housing estates, pedestrian crossings, to T-Junctions and crossroads, where you meet a wide variety of road users.
The following suburbs and surrounding towns and suburbs such as Slough, Eton, Slough, Windsor, Wexham, Datchet, and Cippenham
are all populated with a variety of drivers not just in their own vehicles but, tradespeople in their vans, trucks, HGV’s, buses, taxis and let’s not forget cyclists, motorbike riders and the ever present pedestrian, trying to get to work or school.
All the above require a high level of concentration so you should be able to demonstrate the ability on how to apply a systematic approach to driving, such as Mirrors, Signal, Manoeuvre Position, Speed, Look (MSM-PSL). This is a core foundation skill that all our clients at Blue School of Motoring are taught on day one on our training courses. MSM-PSL also requires the ability to forward plan and how to balance and combine the demands of safe driving and the principles of eco responsible driving.
Some of the driving course modules that you will need to cover with one of our driving instructors in the Slough area are listed below, as they are usually covered in the driving test:
Driving Tests in the Berkshire area are carried out at Slough DTC.
The driving test is straightforward. It is designed to see if you can drive safely, know the Highway Code and can demonstrate this through your driving. Test routes are designed to be as uniform as possible and include a range of typical road and traffic conditions. You will be given directions in good time and asked to carry out set exercises. The driving test lasts approximately 38 / 40 minutes.
You will be asked to carry out a reversing manoeuvres, they may be one of the following:
- A Turn in the Road
- A Reverse Round the Corner into a Side Road
- A Reverse Parallel Park, Next to a Vehicle
- A Reverse Park into a Parking Bay We have quite a few driving instructors in and around the Slough area that will design a driving course that suits you and covers all of the driving modules that will prepare you for the theory and eventually the driving test. All of our driving instructors are fully qualified DVSADI’s this means that they are Driving & Vehicle Standards Approved Driving Instructors, and that they have been police CRB checked.
- The driving courses they offer vary depending on your experience, if you are a beginner then the ADI(Approved Driving Instructor) will start from the beginning for you and work on the basics, if you are more experienced then the course will be based on what you already know and perhaps become more advanced. We use coaching methods in our teaching so it will always be a joint decision on how the course is structured for you.
- You may also be asked to carry out an Emergency Stop, plus you will be asked to drive independently for about 10 minutes. The test routes include areas such as Slough, Berkshire, Wexham, Datchet, Cippenham.
Tags: becoming a driving instructor slough, driving instructor slough, driving lessons slough, driving school slough, driving test slough, l plate driver slough, learn to drive in slough, learn to drive slough, learner driver slough, new driver slough, practise theory test slough